- The registration fee is due at the time of registration.
- Current Families: If you have any children new to Saint Anne School, please include them on the Re-Registration Form.
- Current Families: If your children will not be returning, please contact the office.
- Registered and fully committed, practicing Catholics who attend Mass regularly.
- Active parish participation, including financial support.
- 40 hours of service at the school annually (4 hours per month)
- Buy out fee of $ 800.00 in place of service hours.
- Participating in all FIVE major school fundraisers (Fall Festival, Fall Chocolate, Spring Sale, Jog-a-Thon and Dinner Dance)
- Buy out option of $ 510.00 in place fundraising participation.
- Attendance at TWO Mandatory Parent Meetings, Open House and Parent-Teacher Conferences.
- Early Registration Rate (March 1, 2016 - April 8, 2016): $75 per student
- Regular Registration Rate (After April 11, 2016) - $100.00 per student
- Payable in full at time of registration or in 3 installments; May, June & July 2016
$350.00 (returning student) $400.00 (new student)
- 1 Child - $4,350.00
- 2 Children - $7,700.00
- 3 Children - $10,050.00
- 4 Children - $11,400.00
- Technology Fee $300 (Grades 4th-8th)
- Band Fee $200 (Grades 4th-7th)
Saint Anne School admits students of any race, color, racial or ethnic origin, and gives them all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. This school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, racial or ethnic origin, administration of its education policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school administered programs.